Monday, December 14, 2009

Allergy Or Shingles Allergy Or Not Please Help?

Allergy or not please help? - allergy or shingles

Ok, so I've had a rash on the lower back and under the breast for a few months. Ive sed dead for 2 days. This morning I went to the doctor and she gave me a comforting feeling ever. He only said that there could be some form of tiles and asked me to take allergy pills for a week services in order to see what happens.

**** How or what?

I am very concerned that it could be something worse than just allergies. the only thing I can think of would be diabetes or skin rash or thirst like? or a standard ?????? \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt is not God. I can not have a pap smear, I'm not 25th Some doctors are so **** soothe your mind and try to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment